Welcome to Episode 3! Today's episode we get into the “Impossible Task” concept and I will explore some of the roots I believe lead to this, and then some of my favorite tools and resources to check those tasks off your list. This will be a very surface and limited exploration today, but there is always more to learn and ways to understand our own minds that this topic will definitely have much more to talk about!
Episode resources (Click the Links)
- M Molly Backes "Impossible Task"
- Get Asana! Task management
- Mel Robbins: 5 Second Rule (HINT: You might not know it...)
- Piaget's stages of development
- Incomplete Acts, Everyday Anxiety, and Getting Things Done
- Personal & Professional Coaching (with me!)
- Letting Go of Fears and Worries About Getting Things Done (this site is a fave - bookmark it!)